Join the North Queensland Club and become a part of a long and great heritage
Some of the benefits of becoming a member of the North Queensland Club include:
- Social and networking opportunities through regular Club events such as the Business Luncheon Series held once a month with a variety of interesting guest speakers, the monthly Sundowner Social Sessions - a casual after work Friday night networking opportunity for Members and guests only, the Governor's Dinner, Bastille Day Dinner, Gourmet Wine Dinners, whiskey, wine and rum tastings, Calcutta Dinner, Melbourne Cup Lunch, and annual Christmas Celebration to name just a few.
- Private dining restaurant open Monday to Friday for quick light lunches, leisurely lunches with friends, colleagues and clients or three course celebration lunches, featuring personalised and friendly service, delicious menus and quality beverage options.
- A private dining room, the Gordon Room, is available for meetings and lunches weekdays and can seat up to 18 guests board style.
- Private bar with liquor, tea and coffee services open Monday to Friday, 11.30am - 2.30pm or from 4.30pm for after work drinks, providing a comfortable place to relax with friends, meet with business colleagues or prepare for your next meeting in the city. Relax and enjoy the end of the week with Members and your guests at drinks after work on a Friday when the Club provides complimentary cheese platters.
- Free Wi-Fi at the Club.
- Two full-sized billiards tables are readily available for casual games and competitions.
- On-site free parking is available for Members and their guests while utilising the Club facilities.
- The Club is the perfect private function venue for corporate events, weddings, birthdays and anniversary dinners, club and school awards dinners, or morning and afternoon teas for christenings and wakes. Members receive a generous discount on the Venue Hiring Fee applicable for any functions booked.
- More than 100 reciprocal clubs around the world provide you a venue to socialise, and in many cases stay, when travelling. Reciprocal clubs in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Hong Kong, Bangkok and London are popular and offer North Queensland Club members exclusive accommodation rates and access to outstanding facilities for dining and entertainment.